The most appealling features of our Virtual Search Engine are probably ease of customization and full range of New/Latest functionality. You do not need to be an expert to make it look and perform exactly the way you want. Design options are virtually unlimited and setting up a commercial strength metasearch engine normally takes a few minutes only. You can always change the design, look, options and features whenever required.
1. New Dual-Search mechanism automatically allows both Keyword based and latest Ask-A-Question based searching. ASK-A-Question based searching also understands questions in 7 different languages.
2. All popular matching criteria supported: 'all', 'any', 'phrase'. Also supports advanced boolean matching: +, -, "", AND, OR, NOT.
3. Searching by language.
4. Speciality Searching by content type: News, MP3, FTP, Books, Auction, Jobs etc. More options like Shopping-Search etc. are coming soon !!!
5. Built-in Safe Searching (restricts Adult Keywords).
6. 100% customization (you can customize Every bit of HTML to suit your requirements). You can also customize the entire interface in your own Language.
7. Support for Searching by language.
8. Country specific search for 89 countries allows search in specific countries.
9. Intermediary Promotion allows banner/html-block exposure between results.
10. 'Query-Manipulation' can generate all kinds of Dynamic Linkings on results pages. Built-in Random number generator together with Query-Manipulation allows easy interfacing with popular ad-serving methods (including ad-serving by Keywords).
11. Local Database/Site-Search integration.
12. Six different Link-Bar styles to choose from. Link-Bar allows to customize the text-labelling as well. Example: in Style 1 you could change Labelling to: Back and Forward (or something else) instead of Prev and Next. You can also change Font, Size and Colors to your Liking.
For full details on ALL available features/options and usuage information, please visit the 'Advanced Features' section in the VSE User-Guide/Documentation site.
CurryGuide, © 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003.
A Division of Highfield Business Corporation