Advanced Virtual Search Engine (VSE)
'Virtual Search Engine'
(VSE) is an affordable, robust metasearch solution especially suitable
for webmasters, businesses and site-owners who want a Fully Managed,
commercial strength search engine. A perfect outsourcing solution for
site-owners, webmasters who do not wish to engage additional resources
into day-to-day running and maintenance of their search engine. VSE is
a remotely hosted search solution and the actual searching is carried
out on our servers.
Core Features and Advantages:
compatible and universally accessible search solution (no fancy scripting
used to generate the search results).
Any visitor with any browser (and privacy, security settings) can safely use our VSE.
2. Fully customizable using online administration panel.
3. No need to deal with any programming, content-security or cgi related issues. A perfect outsourcing solution.
4. New Dual-Search mechanism automatically allows both Keyword based and latest ASK-A-Question based searching. ASK-A-Question based searching can automatically handle questions in multiple languages (Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish).
5. All popular matching criteria and options (including Boolean syntax).
6. Ability to search in a country allows search within specific countries.
7. Template based design allows quick and easy customization. Secure web based Administration Area allows 100% customization and Localization.
8. Built-in promotional and marketing support, Safe Searching support and more ...
9. Specialty Search options enables searching for various content types: News, MP3, FTP, Books, Auction, Jobs etc.
Please find out more
on our Virtual Search Engines by using the links on the left side-menu.
For full details and usage information visit the VSE User-Guide/Documentation
Locally Installable version: If you are more interested in running a metasearch engine from your own server, you can consider our 'Advanced MetaSearch Engine' as a robust, professional yet affordable solution. Details on this product is available here.
CurryGuide, © 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003.
A Division of Highfield Business Corporation