Live Portal has an extensive range of features and options to deliver a reliable, resilient and
cutting-edge service. Here are some of the built-in features. Please try out the real-life trial sites
to experience them.
- Web 2.0 compliant service with smart drag and drop system.
- Comes as ready to run upon installation.
Live Portal comes as a self contained package and does not require any other external databases or optional
- Multiple Tabs
Tabs allow organizing channels into groups. User can add/remove/rename a tab and add any content
channel to any tab.
- Ability to add more channels
You can add virtually any RSS Feed, External Widgets, iFrame content, HTML Content as a channel
through the easy-to-use, password protected administration interface.
- Design, appearance and relevant attributes are customisable.
- Advanced channel layout and viewing options.
- Fully interactive drag, drop, positioning, maximize, minimize, close/delete options.
- Built-in Self-Repair system for durable, reliable service.
Live Portal has a smart self-repair system built-in. This automatically repairs the
common problems associated with serving content from multiple sources.
- Built-in Auto-Maintenance system.
Live Portal has a clever auto-maintenance system built-in. As a result, it usually does not require
any regular or essential maintenance or administrative actions.
- Easy Administration and maintenance
- Broader browser support. Live Portal works in all recent versions of Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Safari browsers.
If you need further information about any feature not mentioned here, please contact